NEW YORK, July 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The automotive human-machine interface market in the auto parts & equipment industry is poised to grow by USD 527.75 million during 2021-2025. Technavio’s latest market research report estimates that the automotive human-machine interface market will be progressing at a CAGR of 7.66%. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Airbiquity Inc., Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Valeo SA, and Visteon Corp. are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the high co-relation between consumer electronics and HMI systems with components generating economies of scale, the integration of smartphones with vehicles boosting demand for HMI, and the government intervention to increase in-vehicle safety will push demand for HMI systems will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Software And Services
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the automotive human machine interface market:
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive human machine interface market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Airbiquity Inc., Alps Alpine Co. Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Elektrobit Automotive GmbH, Panasonic Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Valeo SA, and Visteon Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Human Machine Interface Market size
- Automotive Human Machine Interface Market trends
- Automotive Human Machine Interface Market industry analysis
The high co-relation between consumer electronics and HMI systems with components generating economies of scale will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the design complexity and standardization of HMI systems will hamper market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive human machine interface market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Automotive Human Machine Interface Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive human machine interface market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive human machine interface market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive human machine interface market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive human machine interface market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Automotive Brake-by-wire Systems Market- The automotive brake-by-wire systems market is segmented by vehicle type (electric and non-electric) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Automotive Electronic Parking Brake Market- The automotive electronic parking brake market is segmented by type (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Solution
- Market segments
- Comparison by Solution
- Hardware – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Software and services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Solution
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Alps Alpine Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Elektrobit Automotive GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Visteon Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/automotive-human-machine-interface-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-human-machine-interface-market-to-grow-by-usd-527-75-million–17000-technavio-reports-301334844.html