NEW YORK, July 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Set to grow by USD 62.10 million during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the digital photo frame market to register a CAGR of almost 2%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aluratek Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., HP Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Lenovo Group Ltd., NETGEAR Inc., PhotoSpring Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and ViewSonic Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although product innovations leading to premiumization will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Digital Photo Frame Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Digital Photo Frame Market is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- North America
- South America
- Power Source
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43582
Digital Photo Frame Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the digital photo frame market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Aluratek Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., HP Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Lenovo Group Ltd., NETGEAR Inc., PhotoSpring Inc., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., and ViewSonic Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Digital Photo Frame Market size
- Digital Photo Frame Market trends
- Digital Photo Frame Market industry analysis
The rising competition, increasing price war and reducing profit margins are likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the increasing availability of substitutes may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the digital photo frame market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Digital Camera Market – Global digital camera market is segmented by type (digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras, compact digital cameras, bridge compact digital cameras, and mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Digital Broadcast and Cinematography Cameras Market – Global digital broadcast and cinematography cameras market is segmented by Product (ENG cameras, Cinema cameras, and EFP cameras) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Digital Photo Frame Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital photo frame market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital photo frame market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital photo frame market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital photo frame market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
Market Segmentation by Power source
- Market segments
- Electricity-powered – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Battery-powered – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aluratek Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- HP Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Lenovo Group Ltd.
- NETGEAR Inc.
- PhotoSpring Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- ViewSonic Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-photo-frame-market-growth-analysis-in-consumer-electronics-industry–discover-company-insights-in-technavio-301327994.html