NEW YORK, May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the optical microscopes market and it is poised to grow by $ 603.53 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download free sample report
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a high impact on the optical microscopes market.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
Stereo microscopes will lead the optical microscope market growth during the forecast period.
- What is the major driver in the market?
Product innovations are expected to drive market growth in the long run.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 5% during 2021-2025.
- What is the YOY growth rate for 2021?
The YOY growth rate for 2021 is estimated at 4.30%.
- How big is the North America market?
37% of the growth will originate from North America
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. 3B Scientific GmbH, ACCU-SCOPE, Bruker Corp., Carl Zeiss AG, Danaher Corp., Keyence Corp., Meiji Techno Co. Ltd., Nikon Corp., Olympus Corp., and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the product innovations, growing funding from public and private sectors, and growing research grants and multiple application areas of optical microscopes will offer immense growth opportunities, the presence of substitute products is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this optical microscopes market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Optical Microscopes Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Optical Microscopes Market is segmented as below:
- Stereo Microscopes
- Inverted Microscopes
- Material And Semiconductors
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41187
Optical Microscopes Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The optical microscopes market report covers the following areas:
- Optical Microscopes Market Size
- Optical Microscopes Market Trends
- Optical Microscopes Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the integration of AI and machine learning technologies as one of the prime trends anticipated to boost optical microscopes market growth during the next few years.
Related Reports from Healthcare Industry
3D Optical Microscope Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The 3D optical microscope market size is expected to grow by USD 96.69 million and record a CAGR of 8.20% during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. Download FREE Sample.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Optical Microscopes Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist optical microscopes market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the optical microscopes market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the optical microscopes market across North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of optical microscopes market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Stereo microscopes – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Inverted microscopes – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Accessories – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Healthcare – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Material and semiconductors – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3B Scientific GmbH
- Bruker Corp.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corp.
- Keyence Corp.
- Meiji Techno Co. Ltd.
- Nikon Corp.
- Olympus Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/optical-microscopes-market-to-grow-by-usd-603-53-million-during-2021-2025–3b-scientific-gmbh-and-accu-scope-emerge-as-key-contributors-to-growth–technavio-301287249.html