NEW YORK, Aug. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
SpendEdge’s procurement report on the Sheet Metal market identifies BlueScope Steel Ltd., Sideralba SpA, Nucor Corp., United States Steel Corp., Alcoa Corp., Hyundai Steel Co. Ltd., Hitec Sheet Metal Ltd., Tata Steel Ltd., Columbus Stainless (Pty) Ltd., and Nippon Steel Corp. among the top most important suppliers for commercial vehicle cabin market.
The report also explains key category management objectives that should form the base for Sheet Metal sourcing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major market threats?
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants have resulted in the moderate bargaining power of suppliers.
- What is the expected price change in the market?
The Sheet Metal Market is expected to have a CAGR of 3.76% during 2020-2024.
- What are the pricing models followed by buyers?
Volume-based pricing, spot pricing, and cost-plus pricing model are the widely adopted pricing models in Sheet Metal Market.
- What will be incremental spending in Sheet Metal?
During 2020-2024, the Sheet Metal market will register an incremental spend of about USD 61 Billion.
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Synthetic Resins – Forecast and Analysis: The synthetic resins will grow at a CAGR of 5.09% during 2021-2025. This report evaluates suppliers based on quality of the product, pricing, assessment of safety measures, and ability to cater to surges in demand.
- Plastic Bags and Pouches Sourcing and Procurement Report: The plastic bags and pouches, prices will increase by 3%-5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Dyes and Pigments- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on processing capacity, geographic presence, existence of documented production processes and quality control systems, and production capabilities and product portfolio
Key Insights Provided in the Sheet Metal Research Report:
- Am I paying/getting the right prices?
- What are the factors driving the price changes?
- Is my Sheet Metal TCO (total cost of ownership) favorable?
- Which pricing models offer the most rewarding opportunities?
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more: https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sheet-metal-markets-supply-chain-and-procurement-insights-report-with-key-vendor-analysis-spendedge-301355116.html